About the Renova Group
The Renova Group is owned by ten municipalities in western Sweden. Our mission is to work with our owner municipalities in taking responsibility for waste and recycling over the long term. We aim to deliver community benefit through business activities and to actively contribute to sustainable development within our owners’ region.
The Group consists of the parent company Renova AB and subsidiary Renova Miljö AB.
The parent company is the owner-municipalities' own waste expert and carries out tasks directly allocated by them.
The subsidiary Renova Miljö AB operates on a competitive market and offers complete solutions in waste and recycling to businesses, municipalities and other public enterprises in our owners region.
Our goal is to always be able to offer the market's best range of services within our industry, with environment, quality and customer service remaining paramount.
- Collection and transportation of all types of waste and recyclable materials
- Environment-friendly waste management
- Services for property owners and the construction industry
- Advice and training
Our owners are the municipalities of Ale, Gothenburg, Härryda, Kungälv, Lerum, Mölndal, Partille, Stenungsund, Tjörn and Öckerö.
- Sales Renova Group: MSEK 1,397
- Number of employees: 789
- Treated waste: 1 251 000 tonnes
- District heating produced: 1 538 000 MWh
- Electricity produced: 276 000 MWh
- Number of heavy vehicles: 250